WFU

2018年5月26日 星期六

Listen to my Dad's speech





Today I am going to tell everyone about that I will go to Taipei and listen to my Dad's speech tomorrow, I think it will be fun.

Tomorrow's speech is not just my Dad's speech, there are other people will tell us some stories.

One of the speakers is Youtuber, and he is famous, so that is why I would like to go there.

Some of the speakers are my Dad's friends, and they are going to tell us how did they teach their children.

I am very excited, because I want to listen to the speech that the Youtubers said, and what will they talk about.

Tomorrow my brother won't go to Taipei, so my brother will go to my grandma and grandpa's house.

Today when we finish dinner, we will go to my grandma and grandpa's house, and me and my Mom will go back home and sleep.

Tomorrow we need to get up early and go to the high speed rail station, and go to Taipei, but I think I will be very tired.

If I didn't go to sleep early, I can't get up early in the morning, so I must go to bed early today.

I think tomorrow will be very fun, and when I come back from Taipei, I will get tired, too, so tomorrow is a busy day.