WFU

2018年5月28日 星期一

I won the Best Figure Award





Today I want to tell everyone about that I won the best figure award, and got a special prize.

I told everyone that I got a special prize yesterday, so I am going to tell everyone about my special prize today.

The two people that got a lot of gifts had two things, but I just has one, so this is called the special prize.

I can't get the two prizes because I didn't pay money to go there, I am my Dad's VIP, so I can listen to the speech for free.

If you want to win the best figure award picture contest, you must draw or write what the speakers are talking about.

When speakers talking, I will take some photos, and after they finish, I will draw my picture, and write some words.

I will take a photo that I think that is important, and the pictures that has numbered points, so I can draw it easily.




We need to post our pictures on the website before 2:40 PM, so I can't finish the last part, and I finished it today.

The last part has a lot of numbers, so it is easy to write, I just need to think about what I can draw.

I think to have a good picture is not very easy, because we need to think about how can I write, and where can we write?