WFU

2018年5月27日 星期日

I went to my Dad's speech and earned my own special prize





Today I went to Taipei and listened to my Dad's speech, and my Dad's friends' speech, I think everyone has a good speech.

In the morning, only 4 people's speech, and it is about how to teach children, so I like it, I'm happy.

In the afternoon, there are 6 people's speech, and it is about how to be a good parent, and I am a bit tired.

I woke up in 5:00 AM, and I can't even get up, so my Mom kept waking me up, but I still fell asleep.

When I am sitting on the high speed rail, I slept, then my Mom needed to keep waking me up.

When I am at Taipei, I thought I can't sleep anymore, so I didn't sleep again, and I worked for 7 hours.

When the class hadn't start yet, I started to collect all of the speaker's autograph, and I think their signature are better than mine.

There is a competition that you need to make a picture about today's speech, and post on Facebook.

I wanted to win the competition, because the winner will get some prizes, but I didn't pay for this class, so I can't get the prizes. I got a special award for best figure and a certificate.

I think today is very fun, because I got a special prize, because I won the competition.